Salthouse Bath Salts Dead Sea Joint & Muscle 400 g
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout
The SALTHOUSE® Original Dead Sea bath salt for muscle and joint well-being is ideal for muscle tension, joint pain, physical exertion, sensitivity to the weather or after sport. It contains 100% natural original Dead Sea salt, which is not only rich in valuable minerals such as magnesium, calcium, potassium and bromine, but also helps the skin to bind moisture in the tissue. The natural Dead Sea mineral complex brings the skin back into balance, keeps it supple and smooth and preserves its natural beauty. In combination with the enclosed special bath additive with valuable extracts of ginger and tiger herb, a full bath has a beneficial and noticeably relaxing effect on the entire organism by loosening the muscles and giving a relaxed body feeling.
• 100% natural original Dead Sea salt
• Extracts of ginger and tiger herb
• Has a beneficial effect on muscle tension and provides intensive deep heat.
• Helps skin retain moisture. Clarifies and relaxes the skin.
• Also suitable as basic care for skin types with neurodermatitis and psoriasis (psoriasis).
• Dissolve the entire content of the SALTHOUSE® Dead Sea Therapy Bath Salt Joint & Muscle Wellbeing bag in the bathtub with hot water. Then mix with cold water until a comfortable bathing temperature of approx. 37°C is reached. Finally, please add the entire content of the inside special bath additive joint and muscle well-being and distribute it evenly in the water. Recommended bathing time: max. 15 minutes. After a relaxing care bath, treat yourself to around 30 minutes of rest to intensify the relaxing effect.
Avoid eye contact. As with any bath, you should consult your doctor before use if you have a fever, cardiovascular weakness or injured skin. Store dry. Only for external use.
This product has no reviews yet.
Sie haben Fragen?
Zögern Sie nicht uns bezüglich Fragen zu Produkten, Inhaltsstoffen, Versand, Rücksendung, Zahlungsmöglichkeiten oder unserem Unternehmen zu kontaktieren.